Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Review: DayPlus Breads

Posted by Gwendolyn at 6:02 PM

(NOT SPONSORED)

I love DayPlus breads! Please sponsor me!!! Hahahaha... i'm kidding.

 Having to try almost all the flavours, i will be listing out the top flavours which i love.

DayPlus breads are soft and whenever i squeeze it, the bread will still bounce back to its original shape. Hahaha...

I will especially buy a lot when there is promotion at $1/each, where it is usually available at supermarkets like NTUC/ Giant and convenience stores like 7-Eleven, and even petrol station like SPC. So keep a lookout! :)

Personally, i find it some of their breads are rather too sweet and are not recommended to consume it everyday. Very sinful, but i will still gobble it... hehehe. Just kidding, i don't gobble... i enjoy it by tearing it layer by layer (just like 9-layer kueh) and savour it with my tea.

My top favourite flavours are as follow:
1. Blueberry
2. Chocolate Orange (Seasonal) (only available at 7-Eleven)
3. Coffee (only available at 7-Eleven)
4. Double Chocolate
5. Cheese
6. Pumpkin
7. Hokkaido Cream (too sweet for my taste)
8. Melon (too sweet for my taste)
9. Custard Cream (too sweet for my taste)

My No. 1 Favourite 
Like Cheese Cake

I'm so greedy...

Coffee Interior
Pumpkin Interior

Special Seasonal! Must GRAB!
Orange Chocolate Interior... YUMMILICIOUS!

Greedy mode on again...

Choco licious!
Hokkaido Raisin Healthier?

Hmm... 
Too sweet but is nice!

So what are your top 3 favourite flavours?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dose of Happiness Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review