Monday, December 29, 2014

Review: UNISOY

Posted by Gwendolyn at 8:02 PM
According to the Health Promotion Board (HPB), many Singaporeans do not consume enough calcium and this may put you in a greater risk of getting Osteoporosis when you are older. In addition, many older adults have faced the problems of fractures due to losing of bone mass.

It is indeed a challenge to last your bone the entire lifetime.

A typical adult (19-50 years old) would need at least 800mg of Calcium everyday. You may get your daily dose of Calcium from fish like Ikan Bilis, salt, soybean, tofu, milk, yogurt,cheese and sardine.

How do i get mine? As i'm not a fan of milk, i opt for SOYmilk and SOYbean products like Tau Kua(hard tofu) and Beancurd. :]

When my parents have time, they will make soymilk or black soymilk at home using a soymilk maker machine (i'm using Midea Joyoung soymilk maker)

On days when i have no time, i would just make my soymilk from packet sachets. That's when i met my darling - UNISOY. lol. I would always drink my cocoa soy together with my rolled oats, especially during a cold day. It warms up my tummy. yummmy. Its one of my comfort drink/food.

I tried UNISOY black soy milk. It doesn't suit my taste bud. lol. I doesn't really like it as the powder would clump together when i pour hot water into it. It isn't as sweet as cocoa soy. I would recommend the cocoa soy to kids and teenagers while the black soy milk to the older ones.



When i have ran out of cocoa soy, i have searched for it in NTUC Extra and Cold Storage desperately. lol.  None seem to sell the cocoa soy (they do sell the original no cane sugar soymilk)
ARGH! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY COCOA SOY!

On November 27, 2014, i went to their official website and would want to order from there. @.@ Alamak! IT IS EXPENSIVE, $160 for one carton and i can't possibly order it. lol.

幸好我 lucky leh, 我刚好看they do sell CocoaSoy at Qoo10 at $16.80 (U.P $22.50) for 3 packets. *BLINK BLINK* DELIVERY STILL FREE SOMEMORE! Being a typical Singapore, i quickly ordered.

Also, they have other promotion products. So do check it out at http://www.qoo10.sg/shop/unisoy?N

The delivery took about 6 days, so my baby arrived on December 3. I was awed by their packaging. It came in a canvas recycling bag. 我赚到了咯.

Being a health conscious person, i did researched more about the products sold by UNISOY.
Cocoa Soy : -
Calorie: 140.7
Protein: 4g
Calcium: 119.8g

No cane sugar soy milk: - 

Lastly, these products are cholesterol-free, low in fat and dairy-free. The beans are NON-GMO (genetically modified) and ORGANIC. They even provide recipes like GUILT FREE CHICKEN CURRY, CREAMY MUSHROOM SOUP, SOYA FRUITY SMOOTHIE and SOYA JELLY DESERT worh.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes I really like Unisoy and have been drinking it since 2 months ago. Found it to be a good replacement of milk and v nutritious. :)

Post a Comment

 

Dose of Happiness Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review